The TSOP31230 is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter. The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. TSOP31230 is the standard IR remote control receiver series for 3 V supply voltage, supporting all major transmission codes.
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• Internal filter for PCM frequency
• Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
• TTL and CMOS compatibility
• Output active low
• Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Improved immunity against ambient light