Notebooks and other mobile devices are getting thinner and smaller. This is usually at the expense of connectivity options, even the widespread RJ45 LAN port or extra USB inputs are often drastically reduced. Concerning video connections that many display devices are required, we’d rather not even talk. With the IB-DK2242AC, any lack of connectors on the PC will become a thing of the past. The connection is simple and is accomplished with a USB 3.0. Once connected, all the additional eleven ports (6x USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, 2x DisplayPort, headphones & microphone) are available. This high quality DockingStation can be used with both current Windows and macOS operating systems.
• Two DisplayPort interfaces up to 4K@60 Hz/each monitor or up to 5K@60 Hz for one Monitor
• Supports both USB Type-C or USB Type-A host interface
• USB Type-A and USB Type-C included
• Six USB 3.0, USB Type-A interfaces supports data transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s
• Audio input and output ports allows connection of external speakers, headphones or a microphone.
• Supports audio pass through via DisplayPort cable to a monitor or TV
• Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface with wake-on-LAN function
• Equipped with power button to save energy and reduce resource consumption
• Including external 45 W power supply (20 V / 2.25 A)