This versatile Nedis® Wireless Weather Station provides information about the indoor and outdoor temperature, as well as reporting on expected weather conditions. What’s more it also doubles as an alarm clock so, come rain or shine, you’ll always be up and out of bed on time!
The outdoor sensor can be sited anywhere within your garden. It operates by 2x AA batteries (not included) to transmit six levels of weather data to the alarm clock/weather station inside via a 433 MHz frequency signal.
Sleek and stylish display unit
The sleek and stylish display unit can be placed anywhere in your home as it does not require a mains supply, operating with 3x AAA batteries (not included).
Alarm clock and weather information/forecasting
It offers time and date information, an alarm clock with snooze function and six levels of information about the current and predicted weather including humidity, outdoor temperature, indoor temperature and comfort level.
Can be controlled remotely
The unit can be controlled remotely with an additional radio controller (not included) and its black and silver casing houses an easy to read display that is enhanced by a stylish blue backlight.
• Wireless weather station – for instant information about the temperature and humidity both indoors and outdoors
• Doubles as an alarm clock – with snooze, time and date functions
• Can be controlled remotely (control not included) – for maximum flexibility
• Six levels of weather data – to give you the complete picture
• Sensor operates at a frequency of 433 MHz – for uninterrupted data transfer
• Display unit can be placed anywhere within the house – battery operated (batteries not included)
Quick start guide