This versatile Nedis® Wireless Weather Station provides information about the indoor and outdoor temperature, as well as reporting on expected weather conditions. What’s more it also doubles as an alarm clock so, come rain or shine, you’ll always be up and out of bed on time!
The outdoor sensor can be sited anywhere within your garden. It operates by 2x AA batteries (not included) to transmit four levels of weather data to the alarm clock/weather station inside via a 433 MHz frequency signal.
Sleek and stylish display unit
The sleek and stylish display unit contains a touch screen for ease of use. It can be placed anywhere in your home and operated either by 3x AAA batteries (not included) or from the mains (230V adapter included).
Alarm clock and weather information/forecasting
The display unit offers time and date information, an alarm clock with dual alarm settings and a snooze function alongside four levels of information about the weather including humidity, outdoor temperature, indoor temperature and comfort level. A seven-day weather forecast is instantly available so you can plan the week ahead.
• Wireless weather station – for instant information about today’s temperature and humidity (both indoors and outdoors) and a seven-day forecast for planning your week
• Doubles as an alarm clock – with snooze, time and date functions
• Touch screen display – for ease of use
• Four levels of weather data – to give you the complete picture
• Sensor operates at a frequency of 433 MHz – for uninterrupted data transfer
• Display unit can be placed anywhere within the house – can be mains or battery operated (batteries not included)
Quick start guide