This versatile Nedis® Wireless Weather Station provides information about the indoor and outdoor temperature, as well as reporting on expected weather conditions. What’s more it also doubles as an alarm clock so, come rain or shine, you’ll always be up and out of bed on time!
The outdoor sensor can be sited anywhere within your garden. It operates by 2x AA batteries (not included) to transmit four levels of weather data to the alarm clock/weather station inside via a 433 MHz frequency signal.
Sleek and stylish display unit
The sleek and stylish display unit can be placed anywhere in your home: it can be powered by the included 230 V adapter or by 3x AAA batteries (not included).
Alarm clock and weather information/forecasting
Offering time and date information, an alarm clock with snooze function and details of today’s temperature and comfort levels alongside a forecast for the weather in the future.
• Wireless weather station – for instant information about today’s temperature (both indoors and outdoors) and forecasts for future weather patterns
• Doubles as an alarm clock – with snooze, time and date functions
• Four levels of weather forecast data – to give you the complete picture
• Sensor operates at a frequency of 433 MHz – for uninterrupted data transfer
• Display unit can be placed anywhere within the house – operated by mains (adapter included) or batteries (not included)
Quick start guide