This infrared motion sensor wirelessly attaches to a siren so that you always know if someone or something is approaching.
The PIR motion sensor is battery operated so you have maximum flexibility over its placement. It has an extensive detection range to ensure you can monitor a wide area for movement.
The siren can communicate wirelessly with the sensor up to a distance of 80 metres. It’s sound can be heard over the top of the noise of a crowded room and can be easily adjusted for volume according to your requirements.
• Battery operated – to offer you maximum flexibility in placing the sensor (6x AA, not included)
• Low power usage of less than 300 uA – can last up to a year on a single set of batteries
• Adjustable sound volume (up to a maximum 85 dB) – to suit your requirements
• Wide detection range – to notify you of movement over a large area
• Wireless communication on 433 MHz (over a distance of 80 metres) – for ease of installation
Outdoor motion sensor
Quick start guide