Power 230-V AC devices via a 12-V DC socket with this Nedis® Power Inverter. This way, you can run household appliances, such as coffee machines, in trucks, boats etc., without having to invest in dedicated 12-V equipment.
Additionally, the soft-start circuitry helps to protect your devices against damage.
Using 230-V equipment might drain your battery much faster. This inverter features a charger function to replenish your 12-V lead acid battery via a 230-V wall socket.
Equipped with 1 schuko power socket.
• Power 230-V AC devices such as coffee makers, via a 12-V battery – perfect for boats and trucks
• With soft start circuitry to protect your equipment
• Equipped with 1 schuko power socket.
• Features charger function – charge a 12 V lead-acid battery level at 100% again via a 230 V wall socket
Quick start guide
• Charging current: 3 A
• Cooling: By fan
• Battery low alarm: DC 10.5 +/- 0.5 V