This Nedis® infrared motion sensor prevents the light from burning inadvertently, which is good for the environment – not to mention for your energy bills.
It also adds the convenience of not having to turn the light on manually.
The sensor has adjustable time delay and light sensitivity settings and also has adjustable motion sensitivity.
The infrared motion sensor is easy to install in a standard built-in box with a minimum installation depth of 34 mm (mounting holes 60 mm between the centres). This model is suitable for 2-wire (live and neutral) or 3-wire installations (live, neutral and switch wire).
• 2 and 3-wire installation
• Adjustable motion sensitivity
• Adjustable ambient light setting
• Adjustable time delay setting
• Built-in depth of only 34 mm
• Mounting holes 60 mm between centres, fitting regular installation boxes
|Infrared motion sensor
Quick start guide