This Nedis® rechargeable IP camera provides 100% flexibility, thanks to its waterproof housing (IP65) and no need for a power socket anywhere nearby. Footage is recorded to MicroSD, making the camera completely wireless.
Charge it every ten months, mount it in or outdoors and you’re ready to use it as a security camera or keep a close eye on your sleeping child – simple as that.
This rechargeable IP camera has an integrated PIR sensor for accurate motion detection. If the sensor is triggered, the camera starts recording automatically, sending a push notification to your smartphone. This way, you can both see and hear what’s going on in your home. The app also allows you to speak with the person in the room directly, from wherever you are.
• Rechargeable battery – no need for a nearby power socket
• Battery lifetime up to 10 months or 1000 recordings on a single charge
• Waterproof housing (IP65) for indoor and outdoor use
• Integrated PIR sensor for accurate motion detection
• Push notifications on your smartphone if motion is detected
• 2-way communication – for video images with sound support and talk-back function
Quick start guide