This pure sine wave inverter series converts 12 V DC battery power to real 230 V AC. It enables the use of 230 V appliances where only 12 V DC is available (like a car or boat). Suitable for 1x Schuko socket.
This pure sine wave output is same as you get from the wall socket at home or even better. The difference between pure sine wave and the more common modified sine wave inverters is that pure sine inverters are more universal due to his pure wave output. Some sensitive appliances cannot work with the common modified sine wave inverters and will give interferences or even won't work. Pure sine inverters give also better sound and vision with audio and video devices.
• Input voltage range:10.5 - 16.5V
• Input full load current:40A
• Standby input current:<0.7A
• Output voltage (AC):230V ±3%
• Output socket:1x
• Socket type:SCHUKO
• Output waveform:Pure sinewave
• Output Frequency:50 Hz ±3 Hz
• Continuous output power:300W
• Peak output power:500W
• Battery low shutdown:10.0V DC
• Low voltage alarm:10.5V DC
• Thermal protection:Yes
• Cooling:By fan
• Overload protection:Yes
• High DC input voltage protection:16.5V DC
• AC output short circuit protection:Yes
• Battery polarity protection:Yes, by fuse
• Size (ØxH):215x 147 x 66 mm
• Weight:1320 Gr.
Some examples which we recommend these pure sine inverters:
high end audio & video units, laptops, gaming systems, cordless tool chargers, kitchen equipment, equipment with variable speed motors, measuring equipment, electric shavers, oxygen concentrators, fax machines, garage door openers, other sensitive electric devices.