This compact professional preamplifier is specially designed for adding a turntable to a stereo amplifier that has no phono input or to add a microphone input to an amplifier.
The microphone preamp section is designed to accept both Dynamic or Condenser microphones via a selection switch or a low-level input such as guitar or telephone pick up. The phono preamp section features an extremely accurate RIAA record compensation response with very low noise and audio distortion. This high gain, low noise preamp is ideal for both home and professional studio and broadcast applications.
• Compact size
• Also suitable for adding a microphone input to an amplifier
• Input impedance:47k Ohm phono, 600 Ohm microphone
• Input level:3mV phono mode, 0.3mV microphone mode
• Gain:40db both phono and microphone mode
• Signal/Noise ratio:>75db both phono and microphone mode
• Frequency response:20Hz - 20kHz
• Equalisation:RIAA + 1db to -3db 20Hz-20kHz
• Output level:200mV RMS
• Load impedance:>10k Ohm
• Overload margin:23db
• Power:Adapter 220V - 12Vdc
• Included Adapter