This active optical cable (AOC) is the perfect solution to transfer large and high quality data over long lengths without nearly any loss. Thanks to the full metal conector housing the cable is highly resistant to electro magnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). This together with the CPR certification it's the ideal cable to use buildings and offices as a fixed construction between the source and the display.
Because the connectors are converting the electrical signals into optical signals (light) the signal can transfer over longer lengths than regular copper cables but will be very slim and flexible. Also there is no need to add an external power supply what's common when using copper wire cables over long lengths.
• Metal connector housing for high resistance on EMI and RFI
• Gold-plated contacts for perfect data transfers
• CPR certified for use in fixed constructions
• High Speed HDMI™ Cable with Ethernet certified
• Supports maximum resolution of 4K@60Hz
• Cable outer diameter of 4.8 mm
• Supports HDCP / EDID / CEC / DDC
• Maximum bandwidth of 18 Gbps
• No external power needed thanks to the optical data transfer
|Active Optical High Speed HDMI™ Cable with Ethernet|