Horizonal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle. XLR A Series cutout with the secure latching system. Max. panel thickness 3 mm.
The EtherCon® Series is a ruggadized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for proaudio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry. Various wiring applications and color coding are available.
The EtherCon® all plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design.
Horizonal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle, A-Series cutout with latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm
Features & Benefits
• Accommodates rugged EtherCon® NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
• Approved latch lock system
• Most space saving and cost effective design
• Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
• Isolated to panel ground
• Crosstalk compensation at connecting hardware to achieve CAT5e on request