This pure sine wave inverter enables you to run 230-V AC devices via a 12-V DC socket, which is perfect for boats and trucks: you don’t have to invest in dedicated 12-V equipment.
Some sensitive appliances can’t operate with common modified sine wave inverters or will give interferences. This inverter, however, delivers a pure sine wave output which has the same quality as you get from wall sockets at home – or even better, resulting in a stable, high-quality performance.
We recommend to use these pure sine inverters for:
High-end audio & video units, notebooks, gaming systems, cordless tool chargers, kitchen equipment, equipment with variable speed motors, measuring equipment, electric shavers, oxygen concentrators, fax machines, garage door openers and many other sensitive electric devices.
• Power 230-V AC devices such as notebooks, via a 12-V battery – perfect for boats and trucks
• Equipped with 1 schuko power socket
• Pure sine wave output – run sensitive equipment such as high-end audio and video devices
Quick start guide
• Input voltage range:10.5 - 16.5V
• Input full load current:40A
• Standby input current:<0.7A
• Output voltage (AC):230V ±3%
• Output socket:1x
• Socket type:SCHUKO
• Output waveform:Pure sinewave
• Output Frequency:50 Hz ±3 Hz
• Continuous output power:300W
• Peak output power:500W
• Battery low shutdown:10.0V DC
• Low voltage alarm:10.5V DC
• Thermal protection:Yes
• Cooling:By fan
• Overload protection:Yes
• High DC input voltage protection:16.5V DC
• AC output short circuit protection:Yes
• Battery polarity protection:Yes, by fuse
• Size (ØxH):215x 147 x 66 mm
• Weight:1320 Gr.
Some examples which we recommend these pure sine inverters:
high end audio & video units, laptops, gaming systems, cordless tool chargers, kitchen equipment, equipment with variable speed motors, measuring equipment, electric shavers, oxygen concentrators, fax machines, garage door openers, other sensitive electric devices.