Hoovering your home becomes a lot easier with this Nedis® stick vacuum cleaner. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery it operates up to 55 minutes in eco mode, providing you with enough suction power to remove light dirt such as dust or sand. Or switch to high power mode for 14 minutes of cordless operation and maximum suction power – with a silent motor producing a noise level of only 78 dB.
It takes 4.5 hours to replenish the battery, providing you with optimal freedom of movement on your cleaning rounds since the stick vacuum cleaner operates completely cordless.
Add to this a weight of only 2.2 kilos, its versatility to convert it from stick to handheld vacuum cleaner, the included crevice piston to clean those hard to reach corners and you’ll soon find out how often you will use this stick vacuum cleaner for a quick hoovering up after breakfast to cleaning your walls and even ceiling; a container capacity of 1.5 litres will get you through any chore.
The stick vacuum cleaner also has integrated LED lighting inside the motorised brush head to actually see the dirt, even in those badly lit corners.
Finished hoovering? Simply empty the dust container with a single finger click and place it on its charging station, which is very easy to attach to the wall. Its stick design ensures a small footprint once stored away, which is perfect for even the smallest of homes.
• Cordless operation – ultimate freedom of movement
• 200 watts power
• Silent operation – noise level of 78 dB
• Container capacity of 1.5 litres – emptied with a single finger click
• Weight of 2.2 kg – easy to handle and to lift (to clean walls and ceiling)
• 2 power modes – 6000 Pa, providing 55 minutes and 18000 Pa for 14 minutes of wireless operation
• 22.2 V lithium battery – fully charged in 4.5 hours
• Ultra-manoeuvrable soft brush – with integrated LED lighting in brush head
• Convertible into a handheld vacuum cleaner
• Including crevice piston
|Stick vacuum cleaner
Quick start guide