Smoothly control the illumination level with this LED dimmer and create the right light intensity for any occasion. For optimum results it is recommended to only use dimmable LED lamps of 5 W and up or – if you prefer a lower wattage – to use Nedis® dimmable LED lamps. These lamps offer guaranteed compatibility, ensuring a flicker-free dimming performance.
Note that it is the total wattage per dimmer that counts, so if a luminaire contains multiple lamps, the minimum of 5 W is easily exceeded.
We advise to control only one (filament) LED lamp per wall dimmer or one luminaire with multiple LED lamps of the same type.
• 8 dimming profiles ensuring a steady and flicker-free dimming performance
• Extremely low minimum power of 5 W
• Suitable for all A-brand frames and covers like Berker, Busch-Jaeger, Merten, Jung, Peha and Gira
• Also suitable for dimming traditional lamps
• Lamp can be switched off 100% with push/turn switch
• Always use one typ.e of bulb / one typ.e of wattage on a dimmer
• Max. 8 LED lights/spotlights for one dimmer for optimal results
• Overload protection thermal fuse 125 °C
• Short-circuit protection
• 1.0 kV surge protection
• Rated power 150 W incandescent or 70 W LED
• Rated voltage 230 V
• Tolerance of the input voltage +/- 10%
• Input frequency 50 Hz
• Power consumption 1 W
Quick start guide