Home automation just got simpler. This easy to use Smart Outdoor IP Camera can be simply connected to your existing Wi-Fi network to monitor the outside areas of your house and record any sound or motion.
It records in HD resolution (1280x720 pixels) for complete clarity of the images captured. In addition, the camera is just as powerful at night: with its night vision mode offering a range of 15.0 m.
Fully contained in an ultra-resilient waterproof housing, this IP camera has a generous internal memory of 16 GB.
Recording HD videos and images at 1280x720 pixels by its 1/3” CMOS sensor for a crystal-clear resolution, the camera is triggered when sounds or motion are detected.
It is possible to communicate via the camera as two-way speaking and listening is enabled – meaning it can be used in a similar way to a telephone when people are in range.
Easy set up
A camera mount is supplied with the unit and its quick start guide ensures you can have it installed in no time at all.
About Nedis® SmartLife
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products - such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
• Smart Outdoor IP Camera – offers an easy to install, wirelessly-connected security system for the outside of a property.
• HD resolution – for crystal-clear footage capture
• Easy to connect directly into your Wi-Fi network – no separate hub required
• Supplied with a camera mount
• Fully supported by all other products in the Nedis® SmartLife range.
Quick installation guide