This Smart Wireless Water Leak Detector and Alarm couldn’t be easier to use. It connects directly to your Wi-Fi with no separate hub required.
Makes monitoring water leaks in hard to reach places easy
It may be simple to operate but it solves a very complex problem. Most water leaks begin in hard to reach places under the floorboards. At last, you can now monitor at risk areas and receive an early warning should water be detected, before it becomes a big problem.
Monitors more than a metre of a pipe
All you need to do is locate the unit where there may be a problem. You can use its handy slim extender to monitor hard to reach places, thanks to its width of just 6 mm its length of 115.0 cm.
This maintenance-free unit has a standby time of over two years so you gain a very long stretch of complete peace of mind.
If the wireless water detector senses water it triggers an audio signal to alert you and sends a push notification to your mobile. At the first sign of a problem you will be ready to act.
With a wireless range of up to 45.0 m this detector can be placed in the hardest to reach places of your home or office.
About Nedis® SmartLife
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products - such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and no need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home made simple.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
• Water detection and warning at the earliest stages of a problem – to prevent a costly build-up of damp and water damage
• Audio alarm and push notification to your phone – to ensure you are quickly informed
• Connects instantly to your Wi-Fi router – no further hub required
• Battery lifetime of over two years – for long periods of monitoring
• Extension cable allows checking of up to 115.0 cm from the detector – to cover inaccessible pipes
|Water detector (incl. battery)
Quick start guide