Traditional light switches just got a lot smarter. This Smart Wall Switch for Dual Lights allows you to remotely and automatically take control of two lights from one, discrete wall switch.
Easy to set up
The switch can be used to control your lights by simply using the touch buttons on it. But, it also allows you to connect it directly to your Wi-Fi router and gain control of two lights from your smartphone and tablet or by speaking, when used alongside Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Note: Neutral wire required to always power the switch with 230V
Schedule and pair
The intuitive app that provides the brains behind this Smart Wall Switch for Dual Lights allows you to connect directly to your Wi-Fi router with no need for a separate hub. Through it you can pair your chosen lights to other appliances to create the perfect ambient setting in your room with just one command. Or, you can or set the lights to turn on automatically – ideal if you are going to be away for a few days.
The sleek and easy-to-clean glass front blends into your interior, and yet this discrete unit is powerful enough to support electrical lights of up to 300 W.
About Nedis® SmartLife
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products - such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and no need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home made simple.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
• Take remote, wireless control of two lights in your room – from just one Smart Wall Switch
• Durable – offers a lifetime of over 100,000 switch cycles
• Discrete – blends into your room’s interior
• Powerful – allows you to schedule lighting, pair with other appliances and devices, and control with your voice (with Amazon Alexa or Google Home)
• Versatile – can be operated locally as a traditional wall light switch or remotely and automatically
|Smart dual wall switch
Quick start guide